Ladies, skrg dah towards the end of the year, some of u mesti dah ada plan to go on vacation ;)
so grab this crossbody bag while its on sale :)
Was RM 175 Now RM 139, print sgt unique :)
Look stylish and stay organized with this Relic handbag. The trendy cross-body design with multiple compartments makes it easy to keep everything where it belongs. You'll love carrying this floral handbag wherever you go. In brown/multi.
Tumbled-faux-leather construction provides a pebbled appearance.
9 1/4"H x 12"W x 3 1/4"D
Magnetic snap closure
Adjustable cross-body strap
Exterior: 2 front zip pockets, front snap pocket & back slip pocket
There's 2 types of Coach bags, one specially made for factory (outlet) and one is from the full price store (boutique).
1. All Coach BAGS AND OTHER BAGS IN BEGCANTEQ WAS 100% AUTHENTIC
2. There's no difference in terms of quality between factory made and boutique made.
3. Bags from the boutique will usually end up in the outlet if they did not sell well in the boutique or overstock.
4. Factory made bags did not come with a dustbag. Only boutique items comes with a dustbag. However, on rare occasion they do remove the dustbag. This is done to cut the cost.
5. There's no difference between white and brown dustbag. From what I understand, the white dustbag is much more cheaper than the brown dustbag. That's another way they can lower the prices in the outlet.
6. A friend of mine usually ask for gift receipt for proof of authenticity, however, since they need details for that she can no longer ask for gift receipts. This is to ensure that she can still get the items at a bargain price for my valued customers. I'm willing to show you the real receipt if you need any.
7. Coach uses ykk zippers. Be sure to check if the markings are on the zippers.
The simplest way in determining authenticity would be examining the layout of the signature C’s.
The C’s should be lined up perfectly to the center.
However, it is not uncommon for the mini-signature C collections to be off by tiny bit only on the sides.
So don’t panic.
Up until 2002 about 75% of coach handbags were manufactured in the US. Now, most are assembled in China.
The interior serial number should start with “No”, the abbreviation for number, and have 4 numbers after the dash, not 3.
The writing should be neat on the authenticity tag, not crookedly stamped on. Also the paragraph above the serial number should be in all caps, and in English.
Rest assure that I don't sell fake items in this blog. I only sell 100% authentic items direct from US. Period.
Begcanteq is not an authorized dealer or associate of any of the brands or manufacturers that are offered on this website. All trademarks, brand names and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the rights of ownership. All images shown on this website are copyright of their respective owner if not taken by us.
All rights reserved (c) 2011 Beg Canteq | Blog Design by Krafty Palette